Thursday, September 24, 2009

School Pictures!

What parent doesn't love having their child's sweet smile documented year to year in the form of school pictures? Especially when said child's good nature and happy demeanor are so wonderfully showcased.


Unfortunately, that is not the case in our family. I present to you SP's kindergarten school picture:


I had been unconvinced that I wanted to pay money for the school pictures. When they sent home the proofs, I was sure!


This year, I didn't even consider buying them. Which is fortunate because this is what I have to commemorate first grade:


Fun to Share! Great for Gifts! Who wouldn't love to re-size that picture to portrait size and hanging it over the fireplace?

2 comments:

Kristen said...

That is so funny! He must not like having his picture taken.:)

Laurel said...

Those are the funniest. You really should get a big one for your wall.