Sunday, May 4, 2008

Little Stuff

My boy makes me laugh. I put him to bed but he didn't think he should go to sleep yet. I left him with a stern warning and then went downstairs to finish up a few miscellaneous things. It wasn't long before I heard noise upstairs. When I got upstairs, I find him searching around in the drawer of my sewing desk. So I stand in the doorway and watch for a minute, waiting for him to turn around. When he does turn around and notice me there, he got the most defensive look on his face and said, "What!?! What, Mom!?!" And then went on to go get back in his bed as if I were the one making trouble! I've always said if he weren't so funny, he would always be in trouble!

2 comments:

wRitErsbLock said...

LMAO!

Lotte said...

I know! Did I mention he's only 3! I have such a hard time making sure he doesn't see me laugh when he does things like that - it's cute now, but I would hate to see it in 10 years.