Saturday, May 31, 2008
Who needs cake?
SP has an extensive imagination. He has all sorts of plans of how he is going to be Ironman and build a rocket suit or maybe Jimmy Neutron and gets impatient with me because I haven't built his lab yet. Today we went over the mountain to a baptism for a cousin. I was worried that we were late and SP informed me that if we had rocket suits, it would be a piece of cheese to get over the mountain and to the baptism in time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
You really do have a SP-- I am amazed at some of the things he comes up with-- and with oodles of conviction.
I can't believe you have a blog and didn't tell me!
sk
well, he's right.
get to work on that lab!
uh, oh! You busted me! I wasn't quite sure it wasn't too boring to share. I've only told Sillya. It's probably going to be mostly boring stuff about my kids - just so I don't forget all the stuff they say and do.
I love it! SP is such a riot! We sure miss him and all his antics as well as NT? I think thats who you are refering to..maybe not.
Post a Comment