I'm a little flustered. It seems a few of my blogger friends found my little hide-out. They may not be aware of it, but yes, I think we're friends. It's kinda like when you are in grade school and one of the popular girls smiles at you on the bus or lets you sit next to her and you are so going to be BFF's! That probably gives you all a bit more insight in to my geekiness than you need, but oh well. 'Cuz writersblock and sarahk are TOTALLY my internet BFF's! So there!
Anyhoo - I wasn't quite sure that I was ready to go public yet. It's like when someone new comes over to your house and it isn't really clean. You know - the dishes aren't done and the floor needs vacuumed and bathroom needs a little help. You want to tell them, "This isn't how it always is! It really does look better most times, I just haven't got there today!" But you can't help worry they think you are a slob and you immediately clean till it's spotless after their gone just in case someone else shows up.
So now I'm thinking of all the things I should do to liven it up around here and make it more shiny. But it'll probably end up like my house and be a continual work in progress. But I loved that you stopped by and I hope you come by again! I had fun...
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
aw shucks
I totally know how you feel. I get all flustered when my favorite bloggers visit and comment on my little blog. It boggles my mind that I cold cause that reaction in someone else, though.
I'll keep coming back. :)
hugs to you
Post a Comment