I had to buy a swimsuit today. The horror, folks, the HORROR!!! Stupid family reunion at a place with a pool. To all of you who may have to see me in that swimsuit - I apologize in advance. :-(
The upside is that I think my calves are finally starting to look more like calves and less like cows. Unless it's just the ubiquitousness of my thighs that makes it seem that way. Either way, I guess I need to keep running. Or bicyling since the doctor tells me I am developing a bone spur on my heel.
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
HATE, HATE buying swim suites! no matter what I do, I never look good in one. Good for you on the running and biking. I haven't run in two weeks..not since my first 5K booh for me! Gotta get back on the wagon.
Post a Comment