We had a little playgroup activity at our house the other day. We made little marshmallow turkeys. I made these last year with the boys and they liked them so I figured the other kids would have fun with them. I tried to make the turkey bodies while the rice krispies mix was still too soft so the heads kept falling off but we finally got that figured out. The kids decorated them however they chose. Most did the standard turkey, but a few got creative.
One little girl did this "princess" turkey - notice the little marshmallow crown!
However, my son apparently decided to go a different direction, resulting in this :

It seems to be some sort of scorpion/stegosaurus/turkey mutation which he then used to attack the other turkeys. Especially the princess one.
6 comments:
Cool turkeys. That looks like fun!
As far as C-wa or C-la...I think you can choose. I didn't like the way Brenda-la or Brenda-wa sounded, so I made myself B-la. It's just for fun. My sister and I call each other by these silly names. :)
What a good idea!
I think you've started a new trend!
We'll have to try it too!
I think it is a mutant spider. He secretly likes spiders.
B-la - they are fun. The kids love them and then they get to eat them! And I think I'm going to be La-la.
Victoria - Do it!
Alicia - Don't make me come over there!
Oh, yeah - Alicia, I have a very special post coming up just for you!
gobble gobble!
Post a Comment