Friday, November 28, 2008

For My Sister!

My sister loves my photography. Back in the days (oh, so long ago!) before I got my camera, my mother would occasionally allow me to use her camera to photo-document family gatherings. Mostly, because she would forget she had a camera and so I would take it from her purse. My sister has always been so supportive of my photography skills. She especially admires my work with a particular subject which I focused on in my early learning days.


And so it is for her that I present these morsels of photographic delight! I hope you all enjoy and are as appreciative as she will most certainly be!



SIL and sister's feet





Brother's feet





Father's feet


Another SIL's feet



Mother's feet


Sister's feet

Another brother's feet


Another SIL's feet


My feet

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you can probaly start a whole new trend of art photography. I was kind of hoping for some food and face pictures to show up. Thanks

Lotte said...

Don't worry - I'll get those at Christmas!

wRitErsbLock said...

socks and flip flops? that looks so uncomfortable.

SILLYA said...

Oh, those are mine...WB--I am sorry you have not experienced the "socks & flip flops" get up- There is nothing better than wool socks and flip flops-- (maybe it's a Idaho thing or maybe just a me in Idaho thing...) I even wear them to the store when I can-- I have no sense of propriety, I guess.

LOTTIE--- love it!

Lotte said...

It takes awhile for your feet to get used to the sock and flip-flop feel (just like with flip-flops alone!) but then you don't really notice it. It probably is an Idaho thing - I get mocked a little for it here in Utah - but it is excellent for keeping feet warm without having to wear heavy shoes.

I'm so glad you have enjoyed these!

SILLYA said...

Not only the comfort factor-- but it is an easy switch from--indoor feet to outdoor feet--just add the flip flops!