We had to drive across town today. As we drove down Main Street, I noticed we were behind two buses. In one lane was a city bus and in the other lane was a school bus. As I watched them driving side-by-side, it seemed that there might have been a little competition as the lights turned green at the intersections. So I started wondering - in the hierarchy of bus drivers, who ranks higher: school bus drivers or city bus drivers? I would imagine that city bus drivers would be thinking, "Ha! School bus drivers! You only work part of the year and you have to deal with all those crazy kids. No way would I be a school bus driver!" But then school bus drivers would be thinking, "Be a city bus driver?!? No way! Working all year round, who knows what kind of crazies might get on at any time. And as a school bus driver, occasionally you get to go on field trips and athletic events. School bus drivers are way more glam!"
I'm a deep thinker.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
A School Bus Driver is the only person who has ALL of his troubles behind him!!!
:-)
Post a Comment