Wednesday, June 3, 2009

What Will I Do?

SP just had his 6th birthday. It was slightly surreal to realize that he is getting so big. He is so smart and responsible! He learned so much in kindergarten. And next year he'll be gone all day! What will NT and I do without him??

Now NT's birthday is coming up and he will be four. Soon he will quit garbling everything he says that makes me laugh so much. Today he started singing one of his Primary songs. I know you know it so sing along - "If you're happy in your nose, clap your hands!" Another favorite is "Eeny, meeny, no, no, no." I need to be better about writing these things down so I don't forget them.

I love being a mother to these boys. It's not always perfect but I always love it!

BTW, now that NT is turning four, I probably can't call him the Naughty Toddler anymore. So if you have any suggestions, let me know!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Hello!
Grandma gave me your blog address, hope you don't mind.:) Feel free to check us out also! Now that we live in Ohio, I love to keep tabs with everyone by blogs!

JimMuy said...

you know what you can do? Update you blog, that's what!

Lotte said...

Kristen - you are very welcome to check in!

Hey JimMuy - Maybe I'll update about the time that you give me that promised new house tour!