During the summer, one of our local theaters offers a weekly movie for the kiddies. So for ten weeks, you can go watch a kids movie once a week. For the most part, we've enjoyed them.
Unfortunately, I have noticed a disturbing trend the last few movies. It seems NT has a different agenda. Instead of watching the movie, he would rather see if there's anything good to eat on the floor. I'm not sure if he has been doing this all along since he usually sat with my friend's kids, but I don't like it. Yesterday, I told him he was going to be in trouble if he didn't stop and you know what he said?? "You think I'm going to fall for that?!?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Thanks for letting me know--I am not going to sweep the floor for the next week-- until you guys get here!! I would hate for those skills to get rusty while your on vacation!
Post a Comment