Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I Really Mean It This Time!

I am finally going to get back to running. My foot feels really good. Either the cortisone hasn't worn off yet or the orthotics are doing their job. So what that means is that I really have to start running again because I have been steadily gaining since I quit. It would so totally bogus (that's for you, Sillya!) if it gets to the point where I have to be rolled around because I have gotten so rotund.

With that in mind, I have signed up for the
Zeitgeist half-marathon on November 1st. I made myself a super-duper running schedule the other night and I must stick to it! That's where I need your help. I am going to post my running schedule weekly and I need to be nagged if I haven't completed it by the end of the week. Don't forget that there is no "I" in team so if I fail then you have failed!

This week:
Monday - 3 miles (done - gold star for me!)

Tuesday - 4 miles
Wednesday - 3 miles
Thursday - rest day (I think that means I get a nap)
Friday - 4 miles
Saturday - 6 miles

4 comments:

SILLYA said...

good work! my friend--

SILLYA said...

that is just so totally RAD!! Like, awesome DUDE!

The Davies Family said...

Good for you! I am looking to do a 10K on THanksgiving day..still don't know yet if I REALLY want to, but you are an inspiration!
Hopefully you are better..I have chronic shin splints..yuck!
I still need to email you the instructions for putting picutres on your blog..I'll get to that

wRitErsbLock said...

you go!
I will be your head cheerleader if you will be mine.