Because I am so smirt and just figured out how to post pictures (with a little help from friends, Thanks, Alexis!), here is a picture of the most ridiculously cute boys I know. Don't try to convince me they aren't.
Oh they are so cute, but I hate to break it to you..they have this weird growth growing on their chins..don't be alarmed though, it CAN be removed, it just takes some time and hard work!
Not picture perfect..by any means..just wanted you to know of the amazing breakthroughs they've come up with in the medical field..that they DON"T have to feel like produce when they go out in public.hahaha
Alexis - you make me laugh. sillya - I may feel a little guilt - I have a list of things that I want to blog about, but I don't do it! WB - thanks! They totally hammed for the camera. Lindsay - thanks and I was glad to see that your move went ok. Good luck house-hunting. If you need any help - I can refer you to sillya.
Welcome to my little corner of the internet! I don't usually have much to say. However, you all are welcome to take a peek into my world and even leave comments as long as they make me smile. Those that make me frown will most likely be deleted - so don't be harshin' my mellow! Thanks for coming over and I hope you enjoy your stay!
12 comments:
These are two of the most handsome nephews I have!! What a great picture!
I KNOW!!!! Totally, huh?
I love that picture. They are seriously handsome boys.
Oh they are so cute, but I hate to break it to you..they have this weird growth growing on their chins..don't be alarmed though, it CAN be removed, it just takes some time and hard work!
where you at?
Are you hinting that I have blogged in a while?? cuz I'll blog when I'm darned good and ready!
And you - little miss Davies family - don't be talking about that growth. Do we all have to be picture perfect!?!
feeling a bit of guilt my dear? maybe I just wanted to see what was goin on ... maybe...
Not picture perfect..by any means..just wanted you to know of the amazing breakthroughs they've come up with in the medical field..that they DON"T have to feel like produce when they go out in public.hahaha
this is a great picture. So fun!
Alexis - you make me laugh.
sillya - I may feel a little guilt - I have a list of things that I want to blog about, but I don't do it!
WB - thanks! They totally hammed for the camera.
Lindsay - thanks and I was glad to see that your move went ok. Good luck house-hunting. If you need any help - I can refer you to sillya.
What is someone coming my way?
Post a Comment