So I promised to keep you all up-to-date on my progress. Yeah. Sorry about that. Anyhoo - the first week was bad. B.A.D. I only ran twice and I was thinking of giving it up. Not sure if I could do it again, wondered if I had bit off more than I could chew, etc. But then, I got all the encouraging notes from you nice kids and I re-considered. As a matter of fact, I ran 5 miles yesterday (Saturday). I may have to scale back on my goal a little - maybe plan on a 10K for November instead of the half-marathon - but I am going to keep at it. Thanks for all your support - it is totally rad!
So if I don't do the half-marathon in November, who wants to run Robie Creek with me in April??? You know you can hear it calling!
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Well considering I will be living in Boise maybe I can dream big and pretend like if I start running now from scratch, I can be ready by April.
Woohoo! We have a taker!
you can do it!
Thanks for your support - I'm just going to try to keep up with you!
Post a Comment