Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Chilly

It is 9:30 in the morning and our current temperature is 49 degrees! Have I ever mentioned how I love when it gets cold at night? Love it! I used two blankets last night with the fan in the window and was in heaven. Yay for fall - even if it isn't September yet!

2 comments:

wRitErsbLock said...

oh, fine, rub it in that I live in Florida. MEANIE! I miss cold weather so much.

Lotte said...

Sorry.

Should I not tell you that it's supposed to get close to freezing next week!?! ;-)

Florida is lovely to visit but I'm with you - I would really miss the season changes. If I get my new camera in time, I'll take some pictures of the mountains when the foliage changes. Who knows - maybe you'll even be able to tell what it is that I'm photographing!