A local family has alot of fun with Halloween. We love this house. They just do it for fun so no admission. We love it. We only go in the daytime because it's a little intense at night with the lights and sounds and such. So I am going to share some pictures.
Scary Clown!
The Vampires
The Gravedigger
Skeleton Chandelier
The Entrance
They have a website with more pictures if you want to check it out:
What? where is this house? I never knew about it. Scary! Maybe they should have paid you to enlist the help of Shelob..maybe if hubby hasn't smashed him...haaaa, he would have still taken over the world.
Normally, we're "that house" in the neighborhood. This year... well... we just can't get into the spirit. We have barely decorated at all. I blame the emotional damage caused by my current unemployed status. It's hard to have fun when you're broke.
It'll be really sad this year when we don't make any children cry. It's really not a successful Halloween without emotionally scarring at least one child!
davies - it's over on Canyon Road. We just discovered it last year. Next year is their 13th year in doing it and they hope to go all out! Hopefully they won't feel the need to add a scary spider exhibit!
sillya - So creepy. I hope I can get over there to see it at night before Halloween!
WB - from the pictures you posted last year, you usually do a really good job! I don't blame you for not getting into it too much this year - it's hard to think about stuff like that when you have financial trauma. I'm sure you are going to get your perfect job soon and then you will be right back to emotionally scarring those kids!
Welcome to my little corner of the internet! I don't usually have much to say. However, you all are welcome to take a peek into my world and even leave comments as long as they make me smile. Those that make me frown will most likely be deleted - so don't be harshin' my mellow! Thanks for coming over and I hope you enjoy your stay!
4 comments:
What? where is this house? I never knew about it. Scary! Maybe they should have paid you to enlist the help of Shelob..maybe if hubby hasn't smashed him...haaaa, he would have still taken over the world.
creepy--
someday we hope to be this house.
Normally, we're "that house" in the neighborhood. This year... well... we just can't get into the spirit. We have barely decorated at all. I blame the emotional damage caused by my current unemployed status. It's hard to have fun when you're broke.
It'll be really sad this year when we don't make any children cry. It's really not a successful Halloween without emotionally scarring at least one child!
davies - it's over on Canyon Road. We just discovered it last year. Next year is their 13th year in doing it and they hope to go all out! Hopefully they won't feel the need to add a scary spider exhibit!
sillya - So creepy. I hope I can get over there to see it at night before Halloween!
WB - from the pictures you posted last year, you usually do a really good job! I don't blame you for not getting into it too much this year - it's hard to think about stuff like that when you have financial trauma. I'm sure you are going to get your perfect job soon and then you will be right back to emotionally scarring those kids!
Post a Comment