Wednesday, October 8, 2008

More Pictures

Here's a few more:

SP thinks we need to hike to this cave on our next excursion:


Here's my little trailleader. He was a bit put out with NT and me because we were slowing him down. Unfortunately, NT only had on flip-flops so it was a bit difficult for him to climb up the hill.

7 comments:

The Davies Family said...

Great picutures..I am glad you joined the digital camera age..or camera age for that matter! haha The pictures are awesome! I love all the colors, you captured them very well. NT cracks me up! so does SP..seeing them makes me miss you guys! All the fall days we had walking the track when the oldies were younger, making bread and pumpkin treats and of course can't forget trick or treating on Main street! sniff. The kids still remember it and ask every year if we are going with you guys again.

SILLYA said...

I LOVE IT!! I love the colors, I love the boys and how funny they are-- I can hear the SP being impatient with you and the NT, I love the pictures... Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

your pictures look great. It is nice to see you take pictures of something other then feet and chewed food. Glad you are enjoying the camera

Lotte said...

Alexis - You need to move back! I am having a good time with the camera - I don't really know what I'm doing yet so I just keep taking pictures! I made some pumpkin cookies the other day just for you. Griffin wants to know when you guys are coming back to trick or treat.

Sillya - thanks - it was really pretty.

Alicia - don't assume that I have given up on my favorite mediums - I just have to get a little more comfortable with it and then I'll be back!

SILLYA said...

I GOT TICKETS TODAY!!!

wRitErsbLock said...

so beautiful!

Lotte said...

Sillya - yay!

WB - thanks! We are fortunate to live in a rather beautiful valley.