Sunday, July 26, 2009

Mental Health Warning

NT shared some information with me today that I thought might be helpful to anyone concerned with memory loss. I know that for me, memory loss is a rather big issue. I tend to forget to do something at least once a day - usually the cleaning! I thought this was a natural part of aging and I would just have to deal with it.

However, NT has a different theory. He tells me that when we drive down bumpy roads, he loses his "remembers". Due to recent bumpy rides, he no longer remembers being a baby.

Of course, that may be more related to all the times his head hits the car door when he starts nodding off to sleep.

3 comments:

C Dawn's bucket said...

Oh my goodness....I'm afraid that I've lost my "remembers" too. How sweet! That boy just makes me laugh!

The Davies Family said...

Haha what a crack up! and I just got caught up on the said head banging incident..which was quite hilarious too! You are a crack up! What a writer you are!
Now explain this Mr. Know-it-all...how come I lost my remembers but I haven't hit my head OR driven on bumpy roads?
Hows that for a new name for NT? MKA or MKIA..whichever.

Lotte said...

Cynthia - Remembers are way over-rated. I wouldn't worry about losing them unless it involves keys, purses or phones!

Alexis - He definitely has a unique perspective on the world! And what he doesn't know is that having children adversely affects your remembers too. That's what happened to yours!

I think MKA will fit him nicely. It also goes along well with Mr. Smarty-Pants!