We got almost twice that down here at my house...amazing what difference a few blocks can make. So not into the whole Winter repeat scene. Ben is excited because this must mean that "It's almost Christmas again". Poor kiddo can't remember what summer was like and thinks that it already happened.
Welcome to my little corner of the internet! I don't usually have much to say. However, you all are welcome to take a peek into my world and even leave comments as long as they make me smile. Those that make me frown will most likely be deleted - so don't be harshin' my mellow! Thanks for coming over and I hope you enjoy your stay!
2 comments:
We got almost twice that down here at my house...amazing what difference a few blocks can make. So not into the whole Winter repeat scene. Ben is excited because this must mean that "It's almost Christmas again". Poor kiddo can't remember what summer was like and thinks that it already happened.
You wanna go to Disney Land with me?...er...I guess I should check the weather forecast and see if I need to buy a umbrella or not...
Post a Comment