Saturday, March 21, 2009

It Has Arrived!


St. Patrick's Day brought with it the miracle of spring! It's true - that is green grass from my yard that you see above. We have had temps in the 60's all week and today we even saw 70 degrees! I'm sure that there are those who live in more southern climes who will be bragging about 80 degree weather or some such nonsense but spring isn't nearly as pretty if you don't get snow. So there!
Now if only the storm they are predicting for Sunday and Monday does not bring a fresh blanket of snow.

4 comments:

Jill W said...

Did you look at weather.com? It looks like our highs are going to be in the low 40s for at least the next 10 days, with several chances of snow. Sigh. I guess I'll pull the sweaters back out that I just put away.

JimMuy said...

False spring, imo.
The pears, crabapples and apricots have bloomed.
Sat out on the back patio all afternoon working on website content.

C Dawn's bucket said...

Uhm...I think you announced that a little too loudly and scared it away..... Flakes are falling once again. Oh Spring come back!

Unknown said...

so how is the snow? My grass is really green and I can see all of it with no traces of white