Monday, April 6, 2009

Pretty, Pretty Socks!

Do you ever have pressing questions that keeps you up at night with your inability to find an answer? Fortunately, I will now answer one of those burning questions:

Will I ever know what Lottie's socks look like???

The answer is yes!


How cool are those!?! One of the local manufacturing shops makes socks and has an outlet store. I was able to get these CoolMax running socks for a $1 a piece! I got a pair of these type of socks at a 1/2 marathon I ran a couple of years ago and they are fabulous. I have never bought another pair because they are kind of expensive and I was getting a little sad because they were starting to get a little threadbare. But now I have 10 new pairs that I got for $10! Yay for new socks!

4 comments:

SILLYA said...

I LOVE new socks! almost as much as I LOVE new underwear! It's like Christmas.

Lotte said...

New unders!! That's what I forgot to put on my list. Guess I'll be going to the store again.

But I do love my socks!

The Davies Family said...

ahh man, why didn't you pick me up a pair or two?

Deven and Keri said...

I think you bought them all......they didn't have any left? lol