Here.
And here.
I wonder if I can get a pass for my "undifferentiated dressing" because I grew up on a farm and I know how to milk a cow. I am "slovenly" and "shabby" because I just don't know any better. And because I really don't care.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Those are very thought provoking! They almost makes me want to get nicer clothes. Do we really all look bad in denim? I guess we at least all look better in skirts or dress pants, that's why we term it "dressing up." I think I'll wear a skirt tomorrow.
I think I need more sweats and pajama pants...maybe a few more T-shirt with logos...Who am I trying to impress? I don't think the Lord is judging me by my choice of clothing, as long as I am not disrespecting Him nor the Temple he has given me as a vehicle to use on my journey back to him.
Post a Comment