skip to main |
skip to sidebar
But Would They Let Me Come Back to Class Again?
Sometimes I go to a spin class in the mornings. Do you know how uncomfortable those seats are? I have often thought that there must be a way to cushion those seats a little more effectively. Perhaps I would enjoy it more if sitting on those seats wasn't such pure torture. Probably not, but it's possible. However, pondering the unforgiving nature of the stationary bike's seat is one of the things that I focus on to take my mind off the fact that the instructor just ordered us to turn up the tension another 1/4 turn. But then as I watched the boys play outside the other day, NT solved this dilemma.
I think that this may be an adequate cushion.
4 comments:
I dare you to take it to class with you! Can you just imagine the looks?
I like the "tractor seat" bike seats...they are just about right to cradle my budging buns! But a inner tube would do in a pinch...no pun in the buns intended. hehehe
Good for you...I didn't know you were doing the spinning! Way to go. Take the tube....anything to help!
Totally solved that problem for you! Take it with you! just to see if you make the instructor laugh..maybe then she'll not be as hard on the class.
Post a Comment