Not a joke...because I can't think of any...but I like this
May those that love us, love us. And those that don't love us, May God turn their hearts. And if He doesn't turn their hearts, May He turn their ankles So we will know them by their limping. ~Irish Blessing
Welcome to my little corner of the internet! I don't usually have much to say. However, you all are welcome to take a peek into my world and even leave comments as long as they make me smile. Those that make me frown will most likely be deleted - so don't be harshin' my mellow! Thanks for coming over and I hope you enjoy your stay!
2 comments:
Not a joke...because I can't think of any...but I like this
May those that love us, love us.
And those that don't love us,
May God turn their hearts.
And if He doesn't turn their hearts,
May He turn their ankles
So we will know them by their limping.
~Irish Blessing
Excellent contribution!
Post a Comment