Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Bears Love Crack

The boys were exceptionally good the other day and I told them we could go get an ice cream cone. As they were eating ice cream, I browsed the newspaper and commented on the interesting things. Suddenly, SP pipes up and says, "You're right, Mom. We should go see the crack bear." The WHAT?!?!?! Cannot compute - need more data.

So I start asking more questions - what crack bear, where did you hear about a crack bear and so on. He keeps telling me that I told him about the crack bear, I talked about going to see it when we first got to the ice cream place. Finally, it dawned on me - he was right. I had talked about going to see the crack bear - if by crack bear you mean CRAFT FAIR. Apparently, when I saw the ad for the craft fair and mentioned going to see it, SP heard crack bear. He didn't answer right away because he needed a little time to decide whether or not he really wanted to see a crack bear. Seeing a crack bear would give me pause too!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

so anything interesting at the crack bear?

Lotte said...

Sadly, we didn't end up going. It's usually pretty good though - lots of stuff. I'm a little bummed because the fudge people usually give out free samples!

SILLYA said...

mmm....I love fudge...
your boy is FUNNY!