oh yeah! if only we could drop below 2.00 here! ..and enough of those crack bears..come on what are you teaching these kids? Thanks for the birthday wishes! I sure miss you and wish I was there to celebrate with you too!
Sillya - oh, yes! I'm going to revel in it while it lasts! Sometimes I want to drive my car around the block until it's empty again, just so I can fill up again. Sometimes I think about taking a picture to remember it by, but I can't decide whether that would be a fond memory or just a distressing reminder when it's gone.
Alexis - Not below $2?!?! I'm so sorry that you have not been able to enjoy the beauty that is sub-$1.50 gas. As for the crack bears - sometimes kids have to learn about the harsh realities of life and those harsh realities are crack bears! I hope your birthday was good. Maybe we should go to lunch vicariously?
Welcome to my little corner of the internet! I don't usually have much to say. However, you all are welcome to take a peek into my world and even leave comments as long as they make me smile. Those that make me frown will most likely be deleted - so don't be harshin' my mellow! Thanks for coming over and I hope you enjoy your stay!
3 comments:
Now that's a BEAUTY! I filled up for $29 yesterday and was QUITE HAPPY!! Rumor has it, we should enjoy it while it lasts...
oh yeah! if only we could drop below 2.00 here!
..and enough of those crack bears..come on what are you teaching these kids?
Thanks for the birthday wishes! I sure miss you and wish I was there to celebrate with you too!
Sillya - oh, yes! I'm going to revel in it while it lasts! Sometimes I want to drive my car around the block until it's empty again, just so I can fill up again. Sometimes I think about taking a picture to remember it by, but I can't decide whether that would be a fond memory or just a distressing reminder when it's gone.
Alexis - Not below $2?!?! I'm so sorry that you have not been able to enjoy the beauty that is sub-$1.50 gas.
As for the crack bears - sometimes kids have to learn about the harsh realities of life and those harsh realities are crack bears!
I hope your birthday was good. Maybe we should go to lunch vicariously?
Post a Comment