As I was writing out my last post, I looked out the window to see the snowplow driver taking a potty-break next to his snow-plow. I didn't realize what he was doing quick enough so I didn't get my camera out for a picture. So I don't have that to share.
Sorry.
UPDATE: I went out and got a picture of the aftermath. At least that one spot is clear of snow. Enjoy!




6 comments:
That is just wrong! But funny that you caught him in the act!
you got PROBLEMS!! I love it!
Oh Charlotte you make me laugh! :)
Jill - I know! He could have at least gone to the farside of the vehicle!
Sillya - I don't have problems - nobody caught me peeing outside!
Nicole - I'm glad you are enjoying yourself. Y'all come on back, now!
That is too funny! Maybe it was the same guy I saw picking his nose...
Ahh nuts..too bad you didnt' get it on film, it could have been worth something some day! ha ha ha either that or you would be traumatized for the rest of your life!
Hope you guys had a great Christmas. I spent it sick and I am barely recovering. Perfect time to get sick right? It sucks..we leave on Tuesday morning and I still haven't made the rounds to see ANYONE! I feel like I am running out of time..dang sickness!
Post a Comment