There was one vicious fight:
No blood though, so not too serious.
The North Country has been receiving quite a bit of snow. The Old Folks live in kind of a desert-y area and it's been a long time since I've seen this much snow at their house.
Since the road to Further North was closed because of the snow and there was a surplus of snow locally, we re-located the sledding expedition to the hills east of the Old Folks home.
Some people had a hard time avoiding the sagebrushes:
And when the subject of the previous photo sees this, she'll probably do this again:
NT loved going down the hill:
But the real fun was when my BIL showed up with the 4-wheeler!




2 comments:
*l** again you rascal! Just jokin! We DID have a great time--didn't we! Great pictures!
I had a great time! I'm glad you guys were there.
Post a Comment