Saturday, December 13, 2008

Things NT Likes...

"Warm milk what's warm."

"Hot Cocoa what's not warm."

4 comments:

The Davies Family said...

warm milk? yuck..NT you've gotta expand your horizons..tell your mama to let you try some other drinks..like sprite or lemonade or anything but warm milk!

Michelle said...

Can I just say that I thoroughly enjoy reading your blog? I love that it's about your children! You make me laugh so hard, and it just makes my day... Thank you for that!

SILLYA said...

Cute NT!!

Lotte said...

Alexis - I agree, warm milk is yucky. But NT wants to be like SP and SP still likes his milk to be warm. I'm going to have to put my foot down one of these days.

Meeshell - It's good to hear from you. I am to please so I'm glad to hear you are enjoying this. You are welcome!

Sillya - He's a nut!